10 Things This Photo Says About Me
- I love the beach — pictured here, Ocean City, MD, 1979-ish. Sadly, we always seemed to go off-season and enjoyed a lot of rain.
- I love Sean Cassidy — Apparently I liked The Hardy Boys enough to get this painfully embarrassing T-shirt with an iron-on decal.
- I’m a TV baby — I watched a lot of it growing up. Charlie’s Angels, The Brady Bunch, The Love Boat as well as Star Trek, The Dukes of Hazzard, The Rockford Files and Kung Fu.
- I don’t know how to smile —
- I grew up being photographed a lot by a dad who used a hand held light meter. Just gained insight on #4.
- Being raised by my Dad and having an older brother gave me a tomboy style, and a love of jeans.
- I always had the wrong shoes — notice the generic (Sears?) brand sneakers with dorky 4 stripes. Dear God! I blame them for my lack of popularity in Junior High School and my shoe shopping addiction.
- I love bikes — my dad loves bikes, ergo, we had bikes and were encouraged to ride them, often for miles and miles with no water or food. This was my first “10-speed”, a ROSS. Sweet.
- I hated wearing a helmet.
- My hair was once naturally straight. And blonde.
This entry was posted in Womenhood
. Bookmark the permalink