I’d never done the 10×10 challenge and I guess I thought I wouldn’t get much out of it. It’s funny how different it is to do something in your head versus in reality. This is what I learned from doing it:
- A capsule wardrobe makes picking out an outfit lightning fast! In this case, I had 3 bottoms and 5 tops (and 2 pairs of shoes) and a goal to not repeat combinations.
- I really prefer jeans to skirts.
- It’s okay to wear only your favorite items—on repeat.
- I became more accepting of myself. I realized it’s okay to be really casual or not even wear makeup.
- I gave myself permission to be cozy and warm. Layered as needed.
- Wearing Birks with socks indoors is my new fave.
- I have clothes in my closet that I rarely wear that I really like!
- I DO NOT need more clothes.
That’s it. I really enjoyed participating in the challenge with amazing women all over the world. Check it out if you want more inspiration: https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/winter10x10/